Anyone have any Info on It. I heard It was around J W Adams about 4:15..I also heard It has 3 cars Involved and they called for Wings rescue..
Ok I just got word that the helicopter was called out for a fire In the woods...
Anyone have any Info on It. I heard It was around J W Adams about 4:15..I also heard It has 3 cars Involved and they called for Wings rescue..
Ok I just got word that the helicopter was called out for a fire In the woods...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Woah sounds serious...hope everybody is okay
3 car accident with 2 medflighted. One to Holston Valley the other to Norton.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 car accident with 2 medflighted. One to Holston Valley the other to Norton. </div></div>
You cannot med-flight a person to Norton.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 car accident with 2 medflighted. One to Holston Valley the other to Norton. </div></div>
You cannot med-flight a person to Norton. </div></div>
Why not?
Yea I was thinking the same thing?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 car accident with 2 medflighted. One to Holston Valley the other to Norton. </div></div>
You cannot med-flight a person to Norton. </div></div>
Why not? </div></div>
If you use Medflight you have determined that a patient need to be evaluated by a trauma team that is usually in a Level 1 truama center (i.e Holston Valley and JCMC around here) There they will have trauma and nerological service that hospitals around here dont have. Actually I dont think NCH even has a level. Kind of scary that if you have a bad wreak in weather that does not premit the helicopter flying you will most likely die if you need neurological services or anti-hermorage surgery that are only avalable in the tri-cities.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I've never heard of anyone being med-flighted to Norton. I don't know what freakish events would make medflight stop there instead of making the trip to the Tri-Cities. Even if a patient codes on the way, don't they work on them until they get to the trauma center? I just can't see going to Norton for that type of thing. Mechanical problems with the helicopter and aborting a planned trip to the Tri-Cities would be the only reason I could see going to Norton instead.
Did this happen down there where all the road work is being done? I came through there a couple of days ago and it was a dangerous situation! They have these big trucks parked right where the intersection is. Looked like you couldn't see what was coming down the fourlane. They didn't have anyone flagging or anything. It was a mess.
About the medflight, what if they were in the process of taking them to a place like Johnson City and the patient took a turn for the worse. Would they decide to land in Norton instead of taking them all the way to the Tri-Cities? Could that be why they might take someone to Norton?
Bookmarks